Monday, October 22, 2012

HAUTE HOSTESS + DOMESTIC GODDESS


I must confess ~ I don't like to do laundry , but I do love my frocks and soft cashmere sweaters, so I have put together an arsenal of stain removers...my very own reinforcements, that I'd like to share with you.. I hand wash my delicate La Perla
in Forever New, while

cashmere gets a soak in The Laundress Wool and Cashmere Shampoo. For leather, plastics, fabric, or carpet try the odorless White Wizard Spot Remover and in case of a stain emergency~ Have Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover in your handbag. You'll be so happy you did. They absolutely do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GAME DAY RECIPES WITH THE HAUTE HOSTESS

Try these fabulous game day recipes wearing the New Haute Hostess Collegiate Collection! SPINACH SARAH 4 packages (10oz. each) fr...